Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I have resolved to undertake the following in 2009;

1) Strengthen my relationship with GOD by reading the entire bible this year and applying the principles therein to my life.

2) Practice a healthly lifestyle by joining a worship dance group, joining curves to loose 15 inches and 10 lbs, taking daily walks and eating healthier food.

3) Making use of my entire tithing book - i.e use each tithe envelope within the booklet given to me at the beginning of the year.

Lord, as I embark on this journey to undertake the above, strengthen me each day that I may not fall week to the distractions that the enemy may have planned to deter me. I am available to you Lord, I surrender to your will and to your way. Use me that I may be a good example for others to follow and be lead to the cross.

In Jesus Name

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chanan--Nice to meet you. I too am reading through the Bible, and found you via Wendey's blog.

    It's awesome to share this journey with you and all of the others!

    God Bless!

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete