Thursday, February 5, 2009

Milestones...............

Wow- How quicky time flies!!!! We have completed Genesis & Job and have now begun to explore the book of Exodus. God is so good and faithful. I have asked him for his guidance along the way and so far he is doing a wonderful job - Thank you Lord!!

Now an update on the healthy lifestyle.............
Today I joined Curves!!!! The intoduction process was a real good educational experience. The 30 minute work out was relaxing, invigorating and painless (yeah right), but I made it. It's a good feeling when one can set a goal and actually achieve it!!

I am scheduled for baptism on February 15, 20o9!!!!! Lord, thank you for loving even me!!

Lord I thank you for the milestones thus far. Continue to guide me along life's highways and byways. Search my heart and rid me of anything that is not pleasing to you. Open my mind to comprehend and accept the messages that you relay to me through the reading and hearing of your word. I pray that my unsaved family members and friends become to know and trust you in an intimate way. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me as white as snow.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Chanan
    I had not heard from you lately. I wanted to hop over and make sure that you are doing well.
    Have a great weekend girl.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanan,

    Hi! I told you I was coming to introduce myself. I have so enjoyed your comments on Wendy's blog. It's pure joy to be traveling through His Word with you.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    I am very new at the blogging thing!! I don't get to post as often as I would like to because I am still trying to become familiarised with the concept and various features.

    The journey thus far has truly been an educational and spirit lifting experience. I think that me finding this group is one of my GODincidences and I wouldnt trade it for the world. I enjoy everyone's comments and can apply most of them to a personal situation.

    My daily prayer is for our continued obedienc,discipline,focus,wisdom,knowledge and understanding to complete the task.

    Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope to have some interesting stuff posted soon!!!

    Peace and Blessings be with you and yours.

    Chanan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanan, I just wanted to come over to say 'hi'. I'm so enjoying your comments on Wendy's blog. Your word from yesterday, "with all our might" is still ringing in my ears today. Thank you for that challenge.

    Your insights are blessing me and encouraging me in my walk with my Lord.

    Blessings,
    Joy
    www.ponderinginhispresence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post. It encouraged me to get rid of the things that are not pleasing to God.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete